This page is intended to help you learn more about neutrinos and their fascinating physics. You can do this in three ways, depending on what you know already and what you want to know.
- If you don’t know very much about neutrinos at all, try our Neutrino FAQ.
- If you feel you already know a bit about neutrinos, but would like to learn more, look at the links in the menu on this page, which together provide a detailed introduction to neutrinos and neutrino physics. This should be suitable for physics students, physics teachers, and those who’ve read up on particle physics or taken a school course.
- If you’re looking for technical references to the original research literature, try Neutrino Unbound or The Neutrino Oscillation Industry. (These are external links, not maintained by T2K.)
You may also be interested in the following external links:
- the Neutrino Blog, by T2K collaboration member Dr Ben Still;
- BBC Radio 4 “In Our Time” programme on “The Neutrino”, featuring T2K collaboration members Prof. Dave Wark and Dr Susan Cartwright.
Happy exploring, and we hope you find what you’re looking for!